- I.P.T.L.D. Targeted Low Dose Chemotherapy
- Natural Chemotherapy (Non-Toxic)
- Detoxification Therapies
- Anti Parasitic Treatments
- AntiFungal Treatments
- Anti Virus Treatment
- Specific Organ Support
- Immune System Support
- Dendritic Cell Vaccine
- Nutrient Fortification
- High Dose Vitamin C+
- Cellular Anti Aging
- Specific Symptom Relief
- Bio-Energy treatments for chronic fatigue.
- IPT for Other Chronic Illnesses
- Supplement Guideline
- Oxygen Therapy
- Ozone Therapy
- ONKOTEST Chemo sensitivity Testing
Friday, September 19, 2014
Nutrient intake and its combinations are important when following a medical treatment. You need to know which foods encourage or hinder your medical condition plus identifying better ways to get the most out of your nutrients. What we eat and drink has a direct impact on our recuperation, that is why, as part of your integral IPT Program, you will receive a nutritional guideline in accordance with the type of illness you have aside from your Follow UP Maintenance Plan.
OTHER TREATMENTS AND SERVICES:
Read our booklet: IPT E-Booklet
Get your FREE evaluation, write to: email@example.com
Learn More about IPT and our services: www.iptldmd.com
IPT Medical Team of Donato Perez Garcia, MD.
U.S. Fax (619)-330-1978
* All our treatments include a Maintenance and Follow Up Plan for each specific medical condition, to prevent recurrence.
* IPT - IPTLD is an official trademark of Donato Perez Garcia, M.D.